03 December 2013

Dayre

So as you can already tell from the title above, I joined in & became part of the community.

Unsure of how many who still reads this space of mine, I refuse to just shut the blog off. Probably because it's been here for the past 6 years. I write my good and bad times down mostly here.

Ever since technology grow in me, all I ever capture are photos from pixelated iPhone 4. I lost my camera and couldn't be bothered to buy a new one as well. And pathetically all I ever did was to post uploaded Instagram photos here with probably a longer caption?

Until I become artistically pro or when I have a post or an event to share, I will only be writing on Dayre.

Thank you for your time. Though I don't understand why there are still analytics coming, I still thank you for bothering.

See you then!

www.dayre.me/ohmyvivian
www.instagram.com/ohmyvivian

image

image

0 bombs thrown: