05 June 2013

Random: 050613

While on serious intensive self-pampered mask session...

Degree had been so far so good. I think I kind of like the old building now. It feels more convenient, small and is it just me, or everyone seems to be a lot nicer? Despite chairs and tables a little tad bit nostalgic/vintage wtf

I'd been so caught up with nothing but assignments. Seriously, the amount of workload and assignment weight is a bit crazy if you must know. How is it when I have a finals - 30% but an individual assignment that weighs 30% as well. Kill me oledi plez. Besides all that jazz, I officially dislike my lecturer. She is probably the bitchiest person I met this year thus far. While she's a silent bitch I'd say.. the ones that looks nice but super !@%#$@^@ deep inside.

Untitled

But ahhhhh....life's been good. So good that I can't even..

ON A SIDE NOTE, I CAN'T WAIT FOR REDANG IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st, but hopefully not the last time ok? I have so much anticipation to this trip and it's probably the first trip together with a big bunch of friends. Hehehehe can't wait just by the thought of it.

Just a little visuals okehh?

Untitled
When 4sq decided to be all corny with me.

Untitled
Back in Feb :O a little mini thoughtful gift from a friend.

Untitled
Okay, gotta give myself a pat on the shoulder. A rare nice food photo from me lolololol. This was @ Ben's during lunch with my beloveds. Some... crabmeat.... something. Can't be bothered and it's tasteless. You shouldn't bother too k?

Untitled
#randomquote #noidontdance

Untitled
When Chrissylove's craving calls at 12am. Ring ring ring ring.....

Untitled
When studying for a MOCK quiz. Soli hor, mock quiz also damn pia one ok?

& lastly, one fine random day when we headed out for Brotzeit's! THANKIU KOKO ADRIAN MUACK MUACK!!!
Untitled
NONHALAL All of the pork was goooooooood except that meehoon looking vege which I forgot what it is and the potato salad. Both tastes mehhhhhhhh...

Untitled
When all they think about day&night is just me ^______^

Untitled
I don't know why we did this but its a damn blur and retard shot HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Untitled
A shot of pirated S.H.E. We haven't took photos together since 26/12 zz

Untitled
& not forgetting, my face hehehehehehe.

Until next time........ Babyeeeeee....

0 bombs thrown: