11 June 2013

Happy 24th Jack

I'm so behind the dates. But its okay, I can always excuse myself. I'm on Jack's speed! *pun intended*

Spent the night in Bubba Gump. & caught Jack's stoned face for the first time. We bought him a new wallet to replace his old... I can't even describe the condition of his wallet lol. We went twice to check and picked the right one. We're glad he liked it! He seemed happy! But we doubted cause we couldn't read the stoned face. Is that a happy stoned or a stoned balls stoned wtf

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
He sees us 4 so often his probably sick already haha!

Untitled
Chrissylove!

Untitled
Pix time with the superstar. Obviously I'm the superstar hahahahaha

Untitled

Untitled
Family shot.

Untitled
Ok la my shot with THE original superstar ok?

x

0 bombs thrown: