22 May 2013

Happy birthday Paps x

Untitled

Oops, kind of just revealed his age.

To the king of my heart, my Royal Highness, to the backbone of the family, to the one who contributed to bringing me to life, to the man who never fails to pamper and shower me not with goods nor materials but with endless love & care, to that man who shops for my clothes when I was young and occasionally still do, to that man whose full of sarcasm, to the man that tries very hard to give nothing but the best to his family, to the man that gives his all to sustain the living of the family, to the ever so grumpy man who nags at everything little small things, to the man that listens to me when I starts complaining about how much workload I have, to the man who never complains about picking me up, sending me home or waiting for me, to the man who never fails to make fun of me by saying things like, "You are getting married at 18!!" ever since young but deep down I knew, I just knew he will never be ready for his little girl to get married at anytime, to the father of 3 pain in the ass children, to the Ah Gong of 2 furballz, to the husband of my dearest mother, to my father,

Happy Birthday Daddy Dearest! ♥

"Dad", just 3 alphabets but consist of many different meanings and sometimes, emotions. When I was young, Dad appears to be a person full of nothing but anger. 101 reasons why I used to hate seeing him in the office was his roller-coaster emotions. We all hated how strict he was. Everything is a big NO NO, not negotiable and don't even bother trying to manja your way off to get something. It just NEVER works. The more you do it, the more irritated he gets. What I mean is external goods like handphones, trolley bag, barbie dolls, nice pink pencil box, etc does not come easy.

At this phase of life, the word Dad, brings another meaning to it. Besides still, nothing comes very easy nor handy, my dad's temper had amazingly vanished into thin air. Obviously it didn't happen over the night. But I guess the fam haz got to agree that our papa is so much easier to communicate with now as compared to how he was when we were younger? I enjoy just sitting next to him doing our own things in the living room, or watch the tv together. He still occasionally inputs some lame ass jokes or suggestions out of pure randomness. But as the amount of white hair increases, it also meant that his little girl haz grown over the years.

Thankful that there were never any big major arguments/disagreements in this family. I cannot be anymore thankful for this!! And I am so glad that we are one close family together ♥

Due to unreasonable financial reason, his daughter did not manage to get him a 60th birthday present but she did made up to getting a small birthday cake that he complained about. Awaiting for the next 10 years! Let's hope I would be having a slightly more than just good pay job soon.

x

0 bombs thrown: