06 May 2013

Happy birthday, Amelia!

Can't believe I am a month late lollllllll. I think I gotta start picking up my commitment and efficiency from the trash. It must be there somewhere I believe. Well, the last time I check it was there.

Anyway, on the 11th of April, borned a very bright, intelligent and wise girl whom is now a lady. And we celebrated her birthday together at Fatty Crab! Not the best place for birthday celebrations but we sure did came home with a super bloated of toasts breads and chicken wings. Fatty Crab had been raved by many and was more than happy to finally have the chance to try it out. I'll probably give it a 6/10? I just don't seem to like it as much as everyone does. The crabs were not fresh and the price was krrraazzehh. But nevertheless, we all had a good night! Head over to TTDI for a round of drink and some games before calling it a night.

Untitled
FOTN. Been having quite a fucked up eyelid.

Untitled
Mai darling.

Untitled
Chrissylove.

Untitled
Baobei birthday girl!

Untitled

Untitled
Group shot with the boys. Sober night but everyone's blood seems to be flowing pretty well lol

Untitled
Once again, merry birthday love. xx

V

0 bombs thrown: