22 December 2012

Random: 221212

If there is one word that I gotta describe these few days, it had to be LOVELY.

I used to never understand the hype of Christmas (Everyone I know loves December) but please don't get offended. I am not a Christian and am a typical Chinese who extremely loves Chinese New Year just because of all the red packets and foods. My thoughts did not change until I decided to randomly buy my brother a Christmas gift. Nope, I did not get anything in return. It is the excitement when you choose a gift, the thought of seeing the happy smile on his face makes me so happy.

Untitled

And then the other day when I picked another gift up for my Christmas Family Dinner (which speaking of would be up on the 24th!) with my college mates. I was so excited too! After the gift was wrapped, I looked at it in awe. So much joy and love. But okay la I was so happy because I was pretty damn sure someone would love my present. I honestly thought it was like the best present I ever bought because I was so convinced until a point that I wanted to buy one for myself too... but Love did not allow me to.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Kodak moments.

Untitled
I'm surprised with how it had became liddis. I'm not sure if students still assemble there but their surely lucky because they now have shade! Was back to collect my overdue SPM Cert and 1119 cert. So awkward to be back althou I studied there for 12 years?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Bubba Gump for dinner. Treat by LMC.

Untitled

Untitled
But in return, Linyng and I treated her BR Fondue. So we're fair now!!

Now if you would excuse me....

Untitled

V.

0 bombs thrown: