11 November 2012

L é B r ô t h e r x L e s N o c e s - - - - ♥ // #Chapt 1

After months of preparation just for one moment, it is finally over. Sad to say that, I don't have a photo with the newlyweds wtf. Nope, not even a blur shot. I've been so busy the whole night and its not even my wedding!! And I was soooooo hungry when I just reached but after all the headaches when I finally got to sit down, I had no appetite fml T________T And I love wedding meals! 10 course dishes with dessert and the first two are always my favourite!!

Like how every Chinese tradition, we usually hold a Bachelor/Hen's night cater for relatives/friends/guests. It was kinda funny when a friend asked "Why is your brother's bachelor night spent at home??" FML didn't know what to answer at all. Shouldn't it always be liddat??? But it was also sort of a house warming thing? Idk whatever it is called we're all happy that everything had ended perfectly well! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Untitled
My nails for the wedding which everyone mistaken it as black for. It was dark purple okehh (。-`ω´-)

Untitled
#fotd with my titled head. Just realize all of my selca photos I've titled head?! --"

Untitled
My love. Guess which? HAHAHAHAHA

Untitled
Testing out Bee's new camera! Bitchy left eye became from a wannabe double eyelid to TRIPLE eyelid damnit. Super soft skin not by my skincare products but thanks to the camera! Casio Tryx!

Untitled
Bzz Bee & I

Untitled
Us chilling in my room after a round of washing floor! So thankful that they helped out cos I certainly won't do it if I was alone hahahahahahaha

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Probably gained a little too much weight wtf 。:゚*+;(●´・д・`●);+*゚:。

Gonna head out for a family dinner in awhile. Hence, the short post ^^"

Vivi (´ε` )

0 bombs thrown: