15 October 2012

NOTD: M a t t e & G l o s s y Nails

It was just one of those super semangat days when I decided to do something different with my nails. Getting it all m a t t e xx.

I've got the matte topcoat for quite a while now. Thought it was pretty cool for a change but matte polishes are very bitchy! They only look good on first few looks and then it gets super plain boring. Latest buy from Nail Fiesta was China Glaze's Jungle Queen from their Safari Collection 2012. Its beautiful! Its a dark purple with very tiny shimmers in it. So so pretty and very fall-esque. Hmm not that it matters because Malaysia experience 4 seasons of Summer. Just lemme have my angmoh moment please! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Untitled
This is it with 2 coats of Jungle Queen. Needs 2 coats to get it opaque and only one layer of Seche Vite topcoat. If you don't find it pretty, prolly because you're a guy. I kid.(`ー´)

I hesitated pretty long whether to get it matte or not! That indecisive devil in me appeared and because I couldn't bare to lose that sight of it, I decided to made it h a l f matte instead lol.

Untitled

Untitled
I thought it would look boring if all shapes are identical so played around with it. Just go with your feelings. ~.~

Untitled
Instagram post.

I'd still prefer it with gloss on. My next fall color!

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: