14 October 2012

Babygirl's Back x D r u n k Nite

Well spent days when my favouriterestest babygirl was finally back. So good that we were all reunited again. Good thing she's back at the right timing when I am currently on a break. Love & I was mad guilty about her last trip back here when we were both so caught up with college, we barely even have a word with her wtf. She had to make her trip down to my college just to meet me. Tell me about it. Sweet xx.

Untitled
Testing out a vain shot. Trying so hard to smile with my lips closed. I don't wanto flash my grillz no more!

Untitled
@ Tong Pak Fu // Empire. Shaved durian ice that tastes exactly like durian cept' in ice form. Not a big fan.

Untitled
@ Whisk // Empire. Chocolate cake but it wasn't moist enuff to my liking. A little too dry.

And all these courtesy thanks to my ever so kind darling Linyng that brought us both for desserts. (●´∀`●)

Untitled
Here, kitty kitty.

Untitled
My well fed babygirl :P *ifyouknowwhatimean*

Untitled
Hello...... kitty. (=^・ェ・^=)

Brought them both over to Boston, Klang for dinner. &then we decided to kill time at CoCo, SS15 to kill time before the rest meets at Soju.

Untitled
Picture purrrrfect. xx

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Done with some moments to ourselves and then the night begun. It was one helluva nite I had with the worst hangovers I ever had that lasted for 12 hours. Nope I did not exaggerate one bit. It was so bad that Mummykins thought I was about to faint or something. I couldn't stand nor sit and all I did was to lie down at the same position because I get super dizzy whenever I moved. Next day when I got up, both my beloved brothers had to story me how bad I looked! I can't even consider it a fun night lol.

Untitled
Alchohol got into babygirl. Love had to took care of us both. Shweeet*

Untitled
K.O on her beau. Babygirl puked like krazyyyyy hahaahahah!

Untitled
Woke up to this picture. Whuuuuuut?

Staying sober the next time Babygirl's back!

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: