15 May 2012

I'm on internship!

Alright after a whole series of being unemployed, shot with nasty judgemental comments by *cough* company, I'm finally hired! Cheyyyy, not that I went through many obstacles in order to be hired, but I'm just really blessed that I'm given a chance to try out. Since the blog's not private, hence I wouldn't want to reveal company name but if you're smart nuff its stated on a biography of mine hahahaha.

I've been good! Survived the tremendous and horrendous Semester 6 and nope, there's no turning back. I've stepped out of the college and would only want to step back in for a good cause and not for any bad cause if yknow what I mean wtf. I've been having the worst mouth ever, jinx myself in everything I say -_-

Anyway, intership's 3 months long. I'm officially starting tomorrow hence feeling a little reluctantly excited for work. Not sure if I'm all ready to do this but could not waste a minute to doubt myself already. After all, I'm a senior and I have to behave like one isn't it? Nuff with the negativity and strriiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeee!

I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work. I will enjoy my work.

And to end this post off, here you go.

Untitled

Goodnight and have a good day my loves.

V.

0 bombs thrown: