28 January 2012

I am not dead

"I will not have an achievement and be successful if I don't have balls,"


Why hello there you little creature.

Because I have been missing out too much, would like to wish you a Happy New Year & Merry Chinese New Year to all of you who are celebrating it! Definitely one of my most anticipated festive throughout the entire year. Love the food, the atmosphere, the people, the laughter, the joy, and definitely the money. #trolling

I've too many posts pending. I have a birthday celebration post and some random photo posts which has yet to be written. My bum weighs at least a 100kg. I cannot be bothered to sit still for a write up. Promise a birthday post coming soon!



On a sidenote, college has been a pain in the ass.

I, who loves you all.

0 bombs thrown: