29 January 2012

DeQueen's 20teen

As promised! Althou its super overdue but it is always better late than never ;)

Anyway, I didn't had any place in mind to settle in for a nice good dinner. Neng suggested Secret of Louisiana @ Kelana Jaya. We all had heard him raved about how amazing the food is there. Skeptical but sorreh my brother here has drastic differences of taste with most people. But I googled and did my homework enuff to give the place a shot.

Not gonna make you hungry hence there is no food photos. But I guess most of us were pretty satisfied with our own dishes. I had Aglio Olio and oh my, it was the 2nd best Aglio Olio I had ever tasted. Winner goes to Bel of course. Quite a big portion with reasonable price.

Loved my present and friends. Their shuper amazing must give them some love first ♥ ♥

All photo credits to darling LLY! ♥

DSC_4321
Check my big cheeky smile out.

DSC_4331
Credits to Nenglove.

DSC_4334

DSC_4335
Don't remember why was I smiling this wide but I guess I was reaaally happy that night ;)

& we moved onto snapping photos after cake cutting!

DSC_4341
Cutest couple; Seng & Bee.

DSC_4342
Handsome Wing.

DSC_4345
Suji-ssi.

DSC_4346
Fatcat/Yeobosarang

DSC_4347
Mai wuv, Neng kor!

DSC_4351
Jem

DSC_4353
Loveeeeeee

DSC_4354
ZT

DSC_4357
Best singer in town man! Shihee!

DSC_4358
Peiyie Rocker

DSC_4359
Favourite brother, Jam

DSC_4361
Sui lui bao, Maycih

DSC_4362
Jason

DSC_4366
I have no idea how many shots we took and she was still not satisfied lol! My darling LLY :P

DSC_4382
Selina

DSC_4376
Group shot #1

DSC_4379
Group shot #2

After dinner, second round was at The Hill.

DSC_4399

DSC_4406

IMG_5581

Tada! My night ended only at 3 by the time I settled in for sleeps. Great night x o

I love each and everyone of you that made it happened! Sayang you mossssstttt!

V.

0 bombs thrown: