19 December 2011

NOTD: Zoya Caitlin

Hi!

Figured I would do a fresh NOTD with my recent purchase from Nail Fiesta. They just came in the mail yesterday noon! Nisha's really great!I'm not paid to this but Nail Fiesta has to be one of my favo' e-shopping website for nail polishes. Their all ready stock and most importantly you only pay a fraction of the retail price! Check them out if you haven't already. :)

I was so spoilt with the amount of choices. Always wanted to grab the Zoya Touch collection but their all out of stock. Nudes & Matte polishes are like hot cakes at Nail Fiesta! If you're late, you miss the gem. I wanted a blue polish but nothing too blue that I would be afraid to wear them. Caitlin was a good choice. Super pretty! Its a purplish-blue color, very chic. :)

IMG_5400
Poshe base coat.

IMG_5398
Seche Vite top coat.

IMG_5394
Zoya Caitlin.

IMG_5415
My 2 cent: Can always choose to not splurge on expensive nail polishes but can never not invest on a good top & base coat! It sorta determines the life and death of your nails. A good top & base coat can last you forever. I had purchased the top & base coat for almost a year now and I had only used up that much of amount! Totally worth the price!

IMG_5408
Without flash.

IMG_5406
With flash. Looks amazing isn't it!

IMG_5402
Close up without flash.

IMG_5404
Close up with flash.

Verdict: 1 coat of base coat, 2 coats of Zoya Caitlin and 2 coats of top coat. Texture is really creamy and glides on easily on nails. 1 thick coat would do its job but I applied a really light coat hence gotta double it up.

V.

0 bombs thrown: