12 August 2011

NOTD: OPI Show it & Glow it





You thought I would just hand you over with iPhone quality photos isn't it! I would but I've been feeling awesome lately. I actually bothered to take my dusty camera out to snap it!

Colors are pretty true, absolutely no editing. Very pretty! I feel like my nails were partying haha, literally. Its very shiny but yknow one thing about glitter nail polishes? Removing it is a pain in your ass! I had to use like 10 cotton pads for each finger >:(

Nevertheless, love this color. I guess its slightly similar to Teenage Dream. They looked the same prolly if you are trying to get your hands for that, opt for this color as well? Well, thats if you don't mind going through the hassle :P

I had 2 coats on and the texture was really thick. However, it chipped during the 3rd day even with 2 layers of Seche Vite top coat on.

IMG_4690
Without flash.

IMG_4691
Close up without flash.

IMG_4696
Close up with flash.

Toodles peoples!

0 bombs thrown: