09 August 2011

Embrace yourself with my brace face

Haven't said this in ages but yeshhh, 600th post to toast for! ( ´ ▽ ` )

I've been dreading my lazy ass to at least write a post not for readers but for myself! Yknow during my insomnia nights when I have no dramas/movie to turn to, I tune into my blog for all my old posts. Kills time, bright lights makes me go blind but makes me sleepy as well, reminisce good old times and to get me into depression mode as well (--")

Bottom line -- I'm a loyal reader of my blog ♥ but I can't commit to how others take blogging as a part of their life, some even as their job. I wish la really wish I could just write more but my grammar and vocabulary have been tremendously bad throughout my years in college lol.

Anywayyy *drum rolls*

I am now a braces girl! Well just a little 2cent experience of mine. Pain had always been one of the thing I am really afraid of. I am not convinced when people tell me going for ear piercing does not hurt because I witness it myself and I literally feel like dying when I hear that lil' gunshot sound. I am also absolutely not convinced when people tell me that I would look better with earrings.

Throughout the years I have learnt that people around me tells me a lot of white lies. I don't blame them because I do, tell a lot of white lies wtf. Like seriously, I was so fat back then how can people tell me that I look okay and I don't need to go on a diet?!?! Looking back at my old pictures literally make me wanna hide under my blanket.

But you have to believe me. Braces really does not hurt one bit. It hurts during my 3rd extraction because another tooth was blocking it hence they were like knocking against each other and my dentist was literally having war in my mouth and I had to get stiches cause the hole was too big wtf sounds disgusting but I had my eyes closed throughout all extraction and braces! But no worries, everyone's teeth condition varies! Mine was pretty bad.

I cannot take having to see syringe as well I will literally tremble but not to an extent of faint. When my orthodontist put the brackets on my teeth, you really won't feel anything. A slight discomfort because you're trying to get used to having stuffs in their mouth. I got used to it after a few days.

NOW, THE ONLY PART WHERE IT HURTS SO BAD IS WHEN YOU CAN'T EAT AND YOU TRY SO HARD TO BITE ON SOLID FOOD BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY TAM JIAK LIKE ME. ALSO WHEN THE BRACES RUBS AGAINST THE SKIN IN YOUR MOUTH, IT STARTS TO PEEL LIKE OMFG PAIN.

Nevertheless, as long as you don't hit bracket against bracket. It would be fine (^∇^) The downside to it is well, I tried really hard to pronounce words that starts with S, X, F and it was a total failure. Also, my 2nd greatest passions which is singing, I really cannot sing a lot of words anymore. Very sad to know and I do not want all these bad pronounciation to become a habit even after braces so I talk alot alone very often in front of the mirror wtf.

Okay. Long post. Enuff with the ramblings. Kodak moments!






My lower teeth are in a total mess and I cannot wait to see magic to happen wtf.


I've heard braces can fix jawlines. Let's see if mine has any changes.



V.

0 bombs thrown: