26 June 2011

I can't help myself



I have to admit I am someone selfish and I would love to have all the attention on me. I don't share love and as much as I hate to, I don't really have a choice to pick. I know I should be happy for him and for her but I just can't.. yknow the feeling of sharing someone so dearly to you? It sucks big time.

I wish I can look at things at the brighter side but knowing me, how can I ever be positive? Especially at this stage where just a word would make a difference. Snap; it's sold.

I know I worry too much and that is something I can't control of but I really do wish things remain as its state now. For whatever that is gonna happen next, I do see it coming but I am really not ready for it. Its too soon for me to even digest the fact ya know?

This is not about me, but I hope you prove me wrong. Prove what I foresee wrong. I don't want anything bad to happen in the future.

No, I can't say "I'm happy for you!" just yet.

I need time.

Sufficient amount of time for me to face the fact and deal with it.

0 bombs thrown: