03 February 2011

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lip Moisturizer


What is more yucky than a chapped lips?

I personally cannot tolerate if my lips are chapped! I get really really irritated and start applying lip balm like crazy. Before I found my new love, I was using Vaseline all the time. I still do use it but it's just not as often as before anymore.



Okay that's the closest picture I can find. Everyone knows Vaseline is awesome! I would rate it 5/5 but packing wise? A sad 3 instead. I hate any packaging that is lip sprout! It feels like you're gonna over apply it.

Then I came to find out that my favourite skincare line (if you haven't already know), Hada Labo came out with a lip moisturizer! Oh boy you have no idea how excited I was! I tweeted and even blogged about it! Immediately grabbed a stick for myself when I was out in the mall. And today? I've already hit my 2nd stick!




Retailing for RM 19.90 which I have to admit that its very over-priced for a chapstick but it did unchapped my lips! :P And to top a bonus to that, it did not make my lips as pale as Vaseline does. I don't bother reading the ingredients in a product actually, don't have that habit to.




It instantly moisturizes your lips and you would start seeing your dead skins starting to peel a little. I did read a review about how they did not like this because it only peels of the skin but I don't seem to have a problem with that :S In fact, I like this product a lot. I love how its not in a lip sprout packaging! 5 stars for that.

Overall? I'm giving this a 9/10!

Please read at your own risk. Every information and comments given are based on my personal opinion. I am not affiliated with any companis. Reviews are given with my honesty! I purchased it with my own moos!

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: