07 January 2011

Hada Labo AHA/BHA Face Wash

I am not affiliated with any of these products but I am proud to say I am now a loyal Hada Labo fans and will probably continue to use their products until the day it phails on me wtf which I have no idea it would or not :P

After my past review on their Hyaluronic Acid Lotion and Face Wash, I decided to go on trying more of their products. So I got my hands on their AHA/BHA face wash which pfffffttt cost a bomb! I'm sorry I forgot the price of it but as far as I could remember, it was more expensive than the Hyaluronic Face Wash.





My opinion: On my first try, I really like this a lot! Even way more than the Hyaluronic Face Wash but somehow as time grew, I didn't really like this as much as before. It somehow gave me the feeling that it didn't really clean my skin really well. Although it works just like the Hyaluronic Face wash, both was able to remove the makeup on my brows but I double cleanse this each time I use it. It does not contain any scent. The texture of the cleanser was quite solid.. like it wasn't very watery which I didn't like that. I'd prefer something more watery. I'm almost finishing this but I went back to purchase the Hyaluronic Acid Face Wash again :P

Overall would rate this a ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Please read at your own risk. Every information and comments given are based on my personal opinion. I am not affiliated with any companis. Reviews are given with my honesty! I purchased it with my own moos!

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: