15 December 2010

My Precious

Okay there is a reason why I'm blogging!

I FUCKING PASSED MY SEM 2!! Not with flying colors nor any 'wow' results but you have no fucking idea how paranoid I am about this sem's results, knowing that I did not study much even when I stayed up till late hours/morning.. but seriously! I cannot be anymore happier and blessed!

The only thing I feel like doing now is to meet my Comm Law lecturer and say, "Miss V, I'm glad that I need not see you anymore.." I didn't meant that she's a bad lecturer in fact she's really funny but Law is definitely not my thing and I wouldn't want to have anything to do with it anymore in my life! Finally, can take a deep breathe phewwww! *pops champagne and jumps with joy*

Anyway, just came back from Bangkok yesterday after a 3 days 4 night trip with Bee, Peik, Jasper and Daphiene. It was guhreeeaaaaaaaaaaat there! Despite the fact that the only food we (more like Bee and I) consume was nothing but cup noodles from 7-11, food court and McDonalds, it was still a wonderful trip! There is no trip not wonderful when you get to shop okehhhhh. I didn't even had enough money changed! Overspent like crazy but its okay I don't get to do this often.

I LOVE MUM LIKE MAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! ♥

0 bombs thrown: