21 April 2010

I'm good, I'm gone


IF I had a choice, I would choose to stay away from you.


IF I knew things would up like that, I wish we never met.


I don't like how all this minor shit had turned me into another person. I don't like how you're talking to me right now. I don't like how I have to control myself just so I would make you feel better and make myself feeling like shit. I don't like how you come up with all sorts of excuses. I don't like how I'm blinded by you even if I knew you were a lie. I don't like how you're dragging everything.


It was never meant to be. Every time I tried to forget about everything, you choose to appear again. I don't know what you want. I don't know what the fuck you're doing either.


Honestly, I'm starting to have doubts.

I doubt you,
I doubt your texts,
I doubt your phone calls,
I doubt your excuses,
I doubt your words.


You don't know how stupid it is, having to come up with my own excuses, to make myself feel better, just because of you.


But,
who can I blame?


Myself.


0 bombs thrown: