06 April 2010

If we ever meet again

Its really not me who doesn't wanna update my miserable blog but its college! Although my timetable is quite flexi compared to the others, I don't even have time to do my own shits anymore! I just happened to cleared all 4 photo albums last week and hopefully there's no more to come lol.

The first few weeks of college is undeniably fun and exciting. Everyday I wake up, looking forward to go to college just to meet the awesome coursemates I have. When the 2nd week came, I want to just go back to highschool. Its not that I'm bored of them, but everything is so tiring already! The college hours and the amount of steps we need to walk everyday, is intolerable. :(

I've been going through some serious moodswings everyday. Sigh, don't ask me why. I can't seem to deal with it and I tend to just fuck anyone up. I feel very bad you know. What more their just my new friends and yet they need to deal with my temper already. I really didn't mean to throw my tantrum at them but sometimes things can get outta control very easily. I wish they know me as long as the Omega monkeys does! ;(

Nah, don't worry. College isn't scary.


Maycih.



Adrian Leong Kok Wah wah wah wah wah.



Ian Chow Kuoyuan. Owh, meet my new darling! HAHAHAHA. & his by far, the vainest guy I've ever known. :P



Ian, Zico, Hanen, Linyng.



Ida, Linyng, Hanen.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: