17 March 2010

This I Swear


All's Well Ends Well Too 2010.

Rating: 4/10.

Besides the fact that I love Angelababy, there's nothing worth watching. Although the actors&actresses does have really great sense of humor but I swear the story line suck badly. Not worth a single penny watching in the cinema.



72 Tenants of Prosperity.

Rating: 8/10.

I'll give it a smile. It was pretty good compared to the rest of the CNY movies. It took 3 days for me to finally get touch of the movie but I guess it was quite worthy for the fact that the story was pretty good.



Rating: 8/10.

I was quite against action movies from the very beginning. But under the persuasion, I watched this and it was pretty good! John Travolta is really funny and Johnathan Rhys Meyers is one hell of a hottie. *drools* What? I'm a girl okay! Very worth every single penny teehee! Well not because I'm bias okay, I just thought everything was good. ;)



Hot Summer Days.

Rating: 7/10.

I've waited long enuff for a companion for this movie. Well, you can never say no to Daniel Wu can you? Angelababy? Vivian Hsu?! The beginning is a bit uninteresting but the story gets better then so yes have a little patient for it okay. Its very touching at the end I swear! I teared like a mini dripping tap water. Oh by the way, if you're not a romance person then don't even bother watching this.



Rating: 7/10.

I expect everyone looks forward to this after the movie poster and trailer?? Quite a few awesome actors and actresses and the movie was good and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. But its not something I'll watch again in the cinemas. I'm only up for home DVDs! ;D



Rating: 7.5/10.

Suits almost all fucked up teenagers. Don't get me defining what fucked up teenagers means okay. Moral of the story was okay and it gets abit touching in the middle. Yeah, death is not something you wanna play with. You wanna die? Think again baby.



Rating: 4/10.

I don't know anything that shows more disappointment than a swt face. I dislike it and its not even worth every penny! Just at the very beginning, I nearly fell asleep watching this wtf but with my constant brainwash from myself, I manage to stay awake throughout the whole movie. Call me stupid but I can't really tell what Alice says most of the time. I don't understand British slang ;( Besides the big headed queen, there's nothing you would look forward to anymore.

RM18 for a 3D movie like that was definitely unworthy!


This is a schedulued post. Comments given are based on my personal opinion. I have the rights to say what I want!


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: