03 February 2010

You and I

I certainly thinks that I'm the most lifeless person ever. I don't go for part time, I don't do anything beneficial nor productive and everyday I laze around in front of the computer and the tv! I know I've been talking bout part time job ever since December but its not that I didn't want to work but the timings are all off and no one at home is willing to bring me out for work!

I tried okay. I'm looking around for jobs near my housing area and voila, I found one. Simple job but its something I can not possibly handle. Working at a kindergarten/daycare dealing with kids aged 5 - 6. If you know me very very well, I am not a kids person. Don't get me wrong, I like them but my patience towards children is very limited -- almost zero. I think I'm gonna try it though! That's if.. I pass my driving test on the coming monday, the 8th. Mark your calendars and wish me luck ;)

Been out almost everyday of last week but I'm with Bee most of the time and it feels really weird to not hear her Bzzz anymore -- of Zouk, M.O.S, getting lost at Jln Gasing to pick Gnes&Kaisheng up, movies, late night sleeps. Despite going out everyday, feeling really guilty but I still had fun ♥.


This is so new-Facebook-profile-picture.





Rating: 4/10.



Rating: 7/10.


It was a little similar to The Orphan except that the child is not mentally crazy or hormone imbalance but a demon was in her body since the day she was born. Not as disgusting as The Orphan but I was abit shocked too wtf just that I did not over reacted or screamed like how I did when I was watching The Orphan -_-


Loves, V.

2 bombs thrown:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Vivian Tan said...

By my movie reviews? Yre welcome LOL!