08 February 2010

KNNCCBFUCKYOU!!

No, I can't just shut up and fucking swallow this all to my own anymore. What did I do to you to give you the fucking rights to be rude to me huh? Don't you even learn Moral? OH YA I NEARLY FORGOT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO. Just because you are the 'king' which makes you have all the fucking first priority, and so what the fuck has it got to do with me?! If you are in the bad mood, just fucking shut the fuck up and give the marks. You are there to be invigilating not to be giving lectures okay?

If I made mistakes, I don't mind accepting it and admit it but why the fuck are you even being rude to me when I did not do anything! So if I am stupid, that doesn't makes you smart either. If you're that smart, you wouldn't even be invigilating! You look like a police wannabe more than anything okay?! Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you!!!!

I wish for nothing but the worst for you. From tripping to death and I fucking mean it. If I am going to hell, you are going there tooo.

UGHHH!!!!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK EVERYTHING THAT RELATES TO YOU!!!!!!!!

Yours fucking sincerely,

Vivian Tan.

0 bombs thrown: