23 February 2010

Dermal: Collagen Essence Mask

Vivi says: This thing is love. Its super moisturizing and leaves my skin in a really smooth condition! I absolutely love the scent of it. Its not anything fancy but it makes me feel really calm. I haven't actually notice if it balances out my skin tone as well but because I've been on a regular weekly mask, my skin is actually getting better. Besides, enlarged pores wtf. So, give it a try! By the way, this is from Korea.


Rating: 8/10.


Oh and another thing I love about Dermal masks is that, it comes with this thing that covers your eyes.



I realize most masks does not provide this anymore. WHY! Its like if its a whitening mask, you're gonna leave yr eyes looking odd whereas yr whole face turns fairer wtf. This is what I do, I cut that piece of and leave it on my lips. Your lips needs to be taken care also okay!


Please read at your own risk. Comments given are based on my personal opinion.

1 bombs thrown:

trade and swap said...

hi,vivian~~sorry if i m doing any mask selling here~~i get ur blogspot from the internet n know that u use this dermal korea collagen masks~~RM4.40 per piece,if 5 RM20, 10 for RM38,i dono isit this price expensive 2 u,but if u want,u can just thinking of me~~i will free delivery for u if u buy 10 pieces and above~~tq vivian,u might just view my fb if u want
http://www.facebook.com/cindya3110