29 January 2010

Unhappening Night @ Euphoria M.O.S

It was outta those random days where I decided to join Bee for clubbing. Its usually not shocking but when "Okay, I'll join you for clubbing!" comes out from my mouth, I must have ate the wrong medication wtf. Not a person who fancy clubs alot but because I've never been to M.O.S and it looks really pretty and especially now whenever you open a blog, at least one of them blogs bout clubbing at M.O.S, so why not go have a look right? ;)

We were on a really last minute plan when Bee and Gnes came over for Panmee then I got ready and had a night at Bee's after M.O.S. It was damn damn funny when all of us have to sneak out of the house, pretending like we're going for movies haha. Headed over to Gnes's house to get ready later then.

I guess we were all a little disappointed with the crowd. They were really very unhappening. Maybe its time for me to grow some ballz on dancing. I really don't have the guts to dance at all because.. its just weird wtf. Like.. how can Vivian dance omg wtf! Sorry Bee, promise when I dare to dance, I'll drag you to the dance floor and dance all night long okehh!


M.O.S




Bee ♥



I absofuckinglutely ♥ this photo of me haha!



Nicest guy ever haha!



A heart for me.




Honey.



Excuse the tummy -_-



Honey and I.




Jay and I.



Excuse the round face -_-



Gnes and Honey.



Okay, must be determined to lose those belly fats WTF!



Ladies.



I love my top alot hahaha!



Shot 1.



Shot 2.




Love.







I need braces ;(



How can any girls miss a toilet shot?



Lovelove.


I wish there were more people.


Loves, V.

2 bombs thrown:

Euphoria by MOS said...

Hey babe

Thanks for dropping by at Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA the other day although it wasn't the best night you've enjoyed

But so stay tuned with us as we bring you more exciting events for 2010! Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and news - http://twitter.com/EuphoriabyMOS

Hope to see you again at Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA with a more enjoyable and fulfilling experience ;)

Cheers

--
The Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA Team

Vivian Tan said...

Wow. I didn't expect a comment from the MOS team! Sure do :)