18 January 2010

The Phan's.

Finally a day out with the Phan's! I know right, like finally? Thanks to the awesome Mr Phan Chun Wahwahwahwahwahwah who only fulfilled his promise to me after like what? A year and a half? Haha but okay la forgive you! RM8.80 of toll is so gonna worth the price for seeing me alright!

All the way to Midvalley for movies and had the most sinful dinner of the year, KFC! As yummy as it taste but it shouldn't be in my food list! Diet is sucha horror wtf. I was really panic if I'm gonna gain another kilogram for that dinner gosh. Oh and on the same day in noon, I went for my first driving lesson hoho. My driving instructor is sucha sillyman. Superb funny and I couldn't stop laughing in the car but its quite difficult for me yknow! I can barely control my laughter and I had to hold it back and laugh in a lady-like manner wtf.


Rating: 7/10.


Since stupid Danny didn't want to bring me for L4D (He thinks its dangerous bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla yada yada yada), so stayed in with Mickey to talk a little and of course.. how could you forget camwhore? :P
















Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: