17 January 2010

老娘的美丽日记: Aloe Mask


Main Ingredients:Purified water, Propylene-Glycol, 1.3-Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic-Acid, Algae-Yeast complex, Milk protein, Glycerine, Nanospheres, Aloe Extract, Mulberry, Albumin, Collagen, Kiwi, Bearberry, Lemon, Rosehip, L-Ascorbic acid, Bio-active Silanols, Mucopolysaccharides, Vitamin E Acetate, Squalane, Methyl Paraben, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Dimethicone, Tween-20, Lactamide.


Main Characteristics: Moisturizes, repairs, revitalizes and nourishes skin.


Usage: Extra moisturising, removes dead skin cells and lighten pigmentation spots. Skin becomes more hydrated, softer and smoother.


Suitable Skin Type: All skin types, esp dry skin.


Vivi says: This is my 2nd favourite after Q10. This is really moisturizing and it really made my skin felt less dry. I think I put this on a day before some occasion but I can't remember what but my skin was really dry the night before. The next morning when I woke up, skin felt soooo much more smoother and better!


Rating: 7/10.


Please read at your own risk. Every information above are cropped from websites and comments given are based on my personal opinion.

0 bombs thrown: