06 October 2009

SPM Trials.

... officially ended!

x

Did a little driving today after tuition and its my first time driving back home. I think I did pretty good! But yknow whenever I start to self-praise abit, cSeong would just answer me, "屁!" wtf. Maybe not that good but its not exactly that bad also okehh. His always exaggerating! I am a very safe driver. O:)

Still deciding when to take my undang. Thinking on whether to go next week or the day after graduation night. Ugh, so not in the mood to take wtf. I wish I can just skip it and listen to my 6 hours.

x

Bee if you will still be in KL this Saturday, we go Times Square and Sungai Wang together okehh! I needa go for bag and heels hunt. Peiwuon is coming along and we're taking the LRT there hahahaha. So unusual of her I know :P. Gimme a ring!

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: