28 August 2009

Popsicles.

Hi world,

I haven't been good lately. Mentally to be exact. I have been on this constant moodswings and its official that my emotional controls me not me controlling them anymore. I cried so badly watching Love Connected (保持爱你)yesterday. Its some stupid HK romance movie that basically doesn't make any sense but yet I don't know how did the tears roll down like an opened tap water and I couldn't stop it at all wtf. Honestly, the movie wasn't good at all. Don't bother watching.

The prom's date is out and its supposed to be like the only thing I look forward to at the end of the year. I don't know what happened to Taiwan and noone seems to be talking bout it already. Not many of my friends are going to Prom either. Oh and you know what, I actually made Smelly bought her prom dress because she WAS SUPPOSED TO join me at my school's prom but.. the thing is, I am not sure if its opened to outsiders like the past years or not. HOW HOW HOW HOW? So if its not, Smelly would skin me alive and not talk to me anymore. No Smelly! Noooooooooooooooooooo!!


P/s: Kill me plez.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: