19 August 2009

I'll be the one to tuck you in at night.


SUPER RANDOM POST AHEAD.


I hate period. I hate period. I hate period. Not even one female in this world would love period! If I have a choice, I would rather choose to carry a banana and 2 lil grapes with me each time the period comes. I really hate having period wtf. It makes the skin of my face feels like sandpaper with shit lots of pimples and period plays with my emotions! One minute, I can be all angel and nice to you and the next thing you know, I'd hate you do death and start cursing wtf.


But you know sometimes, we only say things out of emotions and we don't really mean it. I think most of the time I lose conscience when I have period wtf. I tend to say and do things without thinking like as if I don't have a brain or something wtf. I just do what my feelings tells me to do. Like now, I am prolly writing this piece of bullocks because my emotions tells me to do. I can sense the period is coming very soooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.


Very, very, very soon.


DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE AHHHHH. I REALLY DON'T HAVE ONE WTF WTF.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: