21 July 2009

Gotta get get.

I have Science tomorrow and guess what am I doing here?! I've got no fucking idea too.
The only thing I feel like doing now is to sleep while watching 美女厨房II in the brother's.

Am planning to wake up at 330am later to minimize my sins wtf.
I know I can not possibly make it this time. I got rid of the 'chap-goh-mei' three times and I can't be that lucky can I? Bak kata pepatah, "sepandai-pandai tupai melompat akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga,"

What if I can't wake up later?

:S

Say yay! 2 more papers and I'm done. I can't fucking wait for it to end and get my life back hehe. Oh wait, for the next following months, I think I'm gonna live a life liddat too wtf. Why do we even need SPM.

Loves, V.

2 bombs thrown:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

we don't need spm.. they need us!! =D

Vivian said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHHHH YOU'RE SOOOOOO RIIIIGHHHTTTTT!!! so you dao li. :)