03 June 2009

Why?

Vivi is sad. Why is Vivi sad?
Because Vivi have been staying at home for 5 days wtf.

Vivi is grumpy. Why is Vivi grumpy?
Because Vivi have been staying at home for 5 days wtf wtf.

Vivi is emo. Why is Vivi emo?
Because Vivi have been staying at home for 5 days wtf wtf wtf.

I MISS EVERYONE IN SCHOOL.


I am so so stressed out. Every morning/afternoon I wake up, all I could ever think of is what to do for the rest of the day. Nothing else. Everyone is either way way away from Malaysia or their too busy to even layan FatVivi wtf wtf wtf. Pet Society is getting boring. Friends for Sale is like shit since everyone buys my friends and I'm too lazy to even give a shit to buy back my friends.


I don't think I even remember how to draw my eyeliner wtf. My hands were shivering when I drew it that day ohemgee. Btw, its a EYELINER not MASCARA wtf wtf stop asking. Why did guys even bother knowing since they always mixed up with the names wtf.


I don't even know what am I talking about now wtf. If you're kind, please talk to me T_T



I miss Eva screaming and scolding in class :/



OMG I MISS EVERYONEEEEEEEEEE :(


Very sad, V.

0 bombs thrown: