13 June 2009

This love bug again.


Sorry. Just to make sure no one forgets my face hehe.


Streamyx have been sucha bitch lately! I can't even download my 그바보!! Horror of all horror RAWR. How is it possible when my brothers' lines are faster than mine when I am the main line?? Can someone please tell me why?! Why must they make things so difficult for me sigh. How am I supposed to live without my Qvodplayer....



You have know idea how boring and unhappening my holidays were. Eat, sleep, drama, and the routine goes on and it'll last for days. Okay la maybe not that bad since I've been going out lately and I'm pretty much cashless now. Been digging the red packet money for months and the RM50 notes are decreasing badly. I can really spend like anywhere.. even in night markets! Have I mentioned that I love Hong Lok ALOT?! Omg thats like the besterestest pasar malam ever! From the food to a few *cough* leng.. *cough* chais.... :D


Had been on a movie marathon lately!



Rating: 7/10.


I really enjoy watching this movie in my room with Fats and Smellyn but we didn't finish the movie together since they left during the movie. The storyline was okayy. Not thaaaat funny.



Rating: 8/10.


I fell asleep at the beginning of the movie. I guess I was too tired but this movie was quite good! Although the first one was better, Ben Stiller is really good. *thumbs up*



Rating: 5/10.


NO COMMENT.



Rating: 8/10.


I am never a fan of Zac Efron wtf. In fact I once called him ugly *hides* But.. Zac Efron is fucking hot in the movie. The storyline was quite touching. My tears were close to rolling down. Okay la maybe I'm just emotional like that wtf -_-



Rating: 8/10.


WHO CARES IF EDISON WAS INVOLVE IN ALL SEX SCANDAL WTF. HIS TOO HOT TO SAY NO TOO OKAYYYY.



*drools!!*


Sorry. I crap alot :(


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: