04 June 2009

Soring

Gooday unlike every other day. Just thought that it rhymes wtf pardon me.
Hehehehehehe. I'm sure you can tell that I'm really in a mood today! At least something to cover my 5 days of hell. Who likes being at home anyway! But there's pros and cons when you're out too. Anyway! I'm shuper dooper happy today (not like I got my man's album. it's not even out in Malaysia yet. how efficient! malaysia boleh ;D) because I finally am out of the house WTF WTF.

& of course with my Smellyn. :)


The Manhattan Fish Market. Ordered the Seafood Platter for 2.
.... which honestly I think its abit too much for 2 person unless you're out with Fats HAHAHA. Seriously, its like a portion for 3 or maybe 4 person. The taste isn't that yummy either :/



Smelly, I can see us aging wtf. Why do I feel so old at this moment :(


Jeng jeng, then here comes my favourite food of the day! No, it've always been my favourite food and nothing beats lamb. I love lamb more than anything in this world and its not easy to find someone who can cook the taste of lamb soooooooooooo yummily! Nothing beats Bel's lamb. ;)


So then, we went over to Giant to get the stuffs for dinner.



...... I do feel a little 'extra' whenever I'm around with them even if they insisted that its okay to join them but wtf I couldn't give a shit because I want my lamb. Yes I do anything just for my lamb T_T



Our chef of the day.


Done with Giant and went over to Bel's house for dinner. AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW WTF WTF? THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!! I'M SURE YOU'LL GO "AWWWWW" TOO OMG ITS SO DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!



Don't you feel happy with these cute lil things welcoming you home after a stressful day at work?! THEIR SO CUTE PLEASE WTF. WHERE GOT DOGS LIKE THAT ONEEEEEEEEE.



Bel in action.
I still cannot believe the fact that this gangster babynewbie cooks wtf wtf. Even after all the lambs he cooked, I still can't -_-



MY LAMB IN ACTION WTF WTF. I have a shitty camera but this lamb is 3 thumbs up!


Shall end this post with FatVivi's face!



Good night! :)


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: