26 June 2009

屁股开花。

Today is thesuayest day. I've never encountered shits like that throughout my life!!

It started off right after I left my room. I was walking down the stairs with my socks on. Its not something unusual since I always put my socks on before I leave my room. You know how stairs are divided into like 3 parts? :S The middle of the stairs got fewer steps right.. I somehow slipped and fell at the 2nd last step. And then.....

"DOOM DOOM!"


I landed nicely on my left ass. My maid who was in the kitchen got a shocked too wtf but thank God she didn't came to have a look (I landed in a very ugly posture wtf). It was so damn painful and now my left ass hurts whenever I need to sit and I hit my back when I fell also grrr ugh. How can life be so suay man wtf.


Then comes after school. Kyearn, Chi and I were walking back to school from AC. When I was crossing the road, I heard Kyearn shouting "MOTOR AH!" but I didn't know what to do so I screamed and stood there WTF WTF. Kyearn pulled me away and that motor uncle gave me that "wtf-why-did-you-even-need-to-scream-face" before he left. Omg so embarassing can die dot com plez.


Came back to school and went over to disturb Tess who was eating. He got so nervous with me playing with his phone and he accidentally poured his Excel on my phone!!! Chi and I were Excel-fied. My skirt have this stupid Excel stain on and Chi had Excel on both her uni and skirt lololololololol.


I hate today.




I know I have weird friends..


By the way, this is for..



Michael Joseph Jackson
(August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)


LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop" who once moonwalked above the music world, died Thursday as he prepared for a comeback bid to vanquish nightmare years of sexual scandal and financial calamity. He was 50. "It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known," his brother Jermaine said.


May you rest in peace.


p/s: My ass hurts.
p/p/s: My mum laughed happily when I told her wtf.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: