13 May 2009

Teacher's Day 09

Teacher's day was a mess. I'm sorry to say this but it really was in a mess. Not just some minor mess but a big one. The students cannot cooperate and all. Besides, what's the point of clapping after every sentence a particular person said? Grr. The discipline teacher got pissed and started yelling with a mic. "Sekarang punya budak, susah nak ajar." - Kyearn.

Anyway, the performance was okay. The presentation was uhm (fill in the blanks yourself) but it managed to make Fat Vivi's tears rolled down when she saw her beloved late Living Skills teacher, Puan Daisy's photo. It was really very very sad especially when 说好的幸福呢 was playing too. I know its a very unrelated song but oh god, the melody of it.. very powderful des.


The teacher's.



The students.


And this is...?


video
The Looks.


Sorry for the terrible quality. I was sitting all the way at the back of the hall and the stage was all the way at the front. Anyway! Left to right : Mas, Sheryl, Farah, Syakila & Rekha.


By the way, it wasn't me whose talking neither was I singing in the video okay -_-


Enjoy. ;)




5 Omegas 09'! I've uploaded some of our pix in my Facebook. Check the "School" album up and start tagging yourselves. If you don't have one yet, go get one wtf. Its 2009 already hahaha.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: