30 May 2009

Class Party 09'

MYY FREAKING HOLIDAY OFFICIALLY STARTS TODAY! *cheers*

It feels so great and relief after the Maths paper. Didn't even really have the heart to sit for the exam. All I looked forward to was beauty sleep and holiday! Oh god, so excited wtf. I can't believe I'm actually on my holiday now hehe.

Anyway, we had our 5 Omega 09' class party yesterday and it was a great success! See you guys, we can actually make things work if we cooperate! A big thankyou to Farah and Sabreena together with her whole family. They prepared everything for all of us and FarahTheTallest even bbq-ed the food for us! Thank you love!

Got ready and went there around 5pm. All of us was clueless on how to start the bbq thing. Ian, being the only guy in the house, didn't know either. It was damn hilarious and it was when I finally found out that I don't have potential to become a freaking housewife (.......) WHATEVER! I'mma get a husband who can cook and clean the house instead hahaha. Pictures time!

46 PICTURES AHEAD!!



Saby's friends suggested that we should put cooking oil to start the fire instead WTF.
& that's Farah on the phone with her dad while saying NOOOOOOO to Ian hahahaha.



Tallest in action.



Praying for the fire to start hahaahha. Watch it!



The praying really worked! The fire started and they started BBQ ;)



The class monitor & the Host.



Ian showing his thaaaanggg.



Candid.



Han Lun.



I seriously think he kinda looks like C.Rol LOLOLOLOLOL. Not the looks but the style haha.
"Sir, Barcelona won," hahahahahah inside joke.



Lylia and her beau.









He requested for it.



Pn Norliza said, "Derrick macam artist-artist dari Taiwan la,"
*farah, suet & vivian burst out laughing wtf*



She's right. The potato sald was really good. *thumbs up*





LIKE FINALLY!!!!!! Finally you're willing to let me have a picture of you :(



My prison break boyf hahahaha.



-.-



which sucks badly. I don't understand the movie at all wtf. Left half way watching.











Part of it.




I DIDNT HUG HER VERY TIGHT LORRRRRRR.



Love this photo. Ignore the fats wtf.






Can you spot the 'lightbulb'? Hahahahaha.



Eva and her beau.



Farah suggested for a horny shot but wtf I've no idea how the fuck you do horny faces -_-
At least I tried.. and now you know sepet eyes are not horny eyes wtf.



DAMN HOT RIGHT OMG WTF WTF WTF.



SPOT THE LIGHTBULB HHAHAHAHA.
._.


Omg like finally I'm done with this! I've been sitting down in front of the computer since 11pm so you guys better appreciate what I'm doing now :( By the way, please check your email and my facebook for the photos. Please tag yourself please :)


I'mma go have some sleep now.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: