09 April 2009

Ultraviolet


what is there to be shocked actually wtf.


I am so not in the mood right now. Supposingly, I'm supposed to meet up with the seller to get my dress! A toga dress; so pretty can die dot com. Well uhm, at least for me it is. I love love the dress to death. But she just texted me and said.. her supplier ran out of stock. No dress for Vivi. It ain't sucha bad news right T_T I get to save money since I've been complaining alot and not buying that dress saves up to 65rm T_T. How good T_T *self comforts*


School have been school. Nothing much to talk about. Everyone have been very busy with the sports day just around the corner and the mid year exam. How did time passed by this fast? In around 6 months time, I'm gonna be sitting the biggest exam in my entire uniform years wtf. I haven't start reading shitz yet and I'm pretty much enjoying my life in front of the computer.


Anyway, this is a must see!



They did a great job.


Two thumbs up! I had my eyes all watery at the end. I cannot stop laughing seeing Peiwuon being so kelefeh-ish hahahahaha. "Are you a family member of ThyePerkYang?" She even startled! So cute hahahahaha =x You know I still love you girlfriend hehe.


Ending the post with a Malaysian version of Bao Zou Poh.



Actually, she just wanted to show me her new pair of glasses hahahaha -_______-

Vivi is so not in the mood. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

x

0 bombs thrown: