28 April 2009

UGLIEST STUDENT ID

When I first saw my student id, i nearly burst into laughters and sadness wtf. Its so so so ugly zomfgwtfbbq! I cannot even bare looking at it for a sec. I stuffed it into my pencil case wtf. I don't know what's the point of having one either. Its our last year though but anyway it maybe quite useful for a student price movie tix ain't it? ;)




STOP LAUGHING WTF WTF I SAW YOU LAUGHING WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING FUNNY MEH NO LOR NOT FUNNY WTF COME LETS COMPARE MINE AND YOURS WTF


I really hate how I look like in there. My eyes were looking at somewhere elses and I wasn't even ready. The moment I sat down, the lady said, "Okay, next." WTF?!!?!? I was just about to sit down and you said its okay and look at the photo now wtf.




MY AIRCOND WENT BUSTED WTF WTF WTF WTF!!


It happened quite sometime okay but because the weather wasn't as fucked up as it is recently so it was still bearable. I felt like I was sleeping in a room where people was BBQ-ing you or uhm, sauna wtf! It was damn bloody fucking hot and I was still lazy to even move to my brother's room. The technician came the other day and its still the same wtf. He came again today and wtf wtf wtf wtf wtfrestest its still the same after a few hours.



Ah, I give up. He'll come again tomorrow and it better work this time! I'mma sleep in my bro's room tonight hehe. Dramarama time ;)


Sleep tight shweeties.


p/s: I removed my chatbox. I couldn't be bothered to reply and none of you bother to leave a message too. Fair enuff :)


x

7 bombs thrown:

Jazmine Khoo said...

what the hell leh.. why remove. i prefer you smile with teeth. but i actually think you look quite ok what.

Vivian said...

Jazmine Khoo - its freaking ugly. you cant even see it from here!

Gnes said...

Omfg dude. Wheres the Cbox? sohkao me.

Vivian said...

Gnes - haha i deleted it la. noone leaves me comment so might as well just delete it x_x

Gnes said...

Who would wanna go search through the comments all the time man. Ishh. Cbox is so much easier.

Vivian said...

Gnes - i rather choose this than to see my cbox DEAD -_-

Jazminekhoo said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA SENG, lol.