26 March 2009

Tagged by Siewwei

Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Crazy stuff u did before.
Crazy? I don't remember doing anything crazy nuff to call it crazy.

2. Most regrettable incident.
Hurtful words that came out of my mouth unintentionally gee. So sorry guys! Oh and my suckass results that gives my parents headache. I'mma do good this year ;)

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you back to the past ?
At times, I do but I guess its better not. I am fine with it.

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow ?
Rape a guy HAHAHAHAHAHA.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now ?
All my beloveds!! Love them to bits.

6. Do you feel loved in this world ?
Blessed should be a better word. I feel really blessed to be brought into this world :)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most ?
....... my beloveds or rather everything? ;/

8. What do you feel like doing right now ?
Blogging coz' I have pictures! The blog is growing webs but oh well, will do it tmrw.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ?
OBVIOUSLY!! Why would I wanna keep it to myself wtf wtf.

10. List 5 things that u like in a guy/girl.
Humorous, considerate, shweeeeeeeeeeet and uhm.. how would I know wtf. When the feeling is there, then its there I guess except EGO wtf. Ego guys can go suck balls plez.

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
He need to be someone taller than me hahahaha. He cannot control me wtf and he must be talkative because I don't wanna be the only person who do the talkings wtf althou I do enjoy talking at times. He cannot be ego, okay la he can only ego when his supposed to ego.

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
Do I look like God to you? (Quote from Gnes!)

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
Dumb nuff.

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bak kut teh. I'm very serious :/ If you know me well nuff, I am never a big fan of bakuteh gee but its not like I hate it. I just don't like it.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy. What for wanna spend money with a sour face wtf.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My straight forwardness and bad temperness.

17. What would you do if you're given a million.
I would go on a fucking long shopping spreeeee and buy myself brandeds hahahaha. Oh oh! I would spend the beloveds. Its a promise ok!

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
Beautiful Love by Tanya Chai. I don't know why but the song is just too beautiful.

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I am blessed with super awesome peoples.

20. Does true love exist? For me, true love doesnt exist.
At my age, I don't think so. Everything ends faster than you could've imagine.

I tag:
# Gnes.
# Jennifer.
# Weelee.

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: