28 March 2009

Love Will Show You Everything

Mummykins have been away to Shanghai since Wednesday. I really hate how she's always flying around the world without bringing me along wtf. The maid have been the replacement for dinners and zomfgwtfbbq she's stuffing me with eggs eggs and eggs. I've been eating eggs at least one daily! Suet boiled eggs for each of us. I had eggs with onion for dinner. I ate eggs with oat this morning. Lemme guess, I think I'm having another egg for dinner later.

We got to see our overall results on Friday. Nothing much to be impress or depressed bout thou. I've been on the same position since Form 4 for all 4 tests/exams wtf and I am still having the same position wtf wei. & I'm skipped report card today. I'm sure Paps wouldn't have the time to collect it and Mummykins is not around. But its okay thou, I haven't collected it since Form 2 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Have been on a movie/drama marathon hehe. Shut up, SPM is monthsss and monthss away.


Rating: 5/10.


No comment seriously but I wouldn't waste a single penny watching this in cinema.
So what if it won many many Oscars wtf.



Rating: 7/10.


Am very outdated, stop reminding me plez. Ain't that bad though. Anne Hathaway's skin is soooooo flawless *sigh*



Meichan no Shitsuji/Meichan's Butler/メイちゃんの執事 /我的帅管家.


This is good, really. Although the actors and actresses ain't thaaaaat good looking but the storyline is indeed quite weird but nice I should say wtf. Why weird? Because the guys are the girls's butler. They practically do everything for the girls. Or in other words, maid. They do everything what a maid does except.. their better looking maids haha.



Rating: 8/10.

I just got the photos from Zhiyan not long. The ones we took during some stupid photoshoot for our student cards. 5 Omega-ians, if you want em' plez get them from me. I'll send you guys the original ones :)



Clockwise: Yapliang, Derrick, Keanwei & Mr Perumal, my +maths teacher.



Too lazy to name them all wtf. Not many of us were ready though ahah. Not all of them are from Omega lolololol.



Picture purrfect.
What's with the hands Farah :P




Interested in anyone of them? I PROVIDE NUMBERSSS!!! :D



I'll be more than happy to help you girls out hahahaha.



Mr Austin looks weird in his smile here haha. Poor man :P



-_________________________-



It was supposed to be a fully girls shot but somehow some guys sneaked in.


p/s: I think eggs makes people fat.
p/p/s: I gained weight wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf stop laughing wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.
p/p/p/s: I cleaned my room and the pile of books!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D


Just a friendly reminder, its Earth Hour today so you should know what to do now. Be a civilised citizen hehe.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: