14 March 2009

E is Even more than anyone that you adore can

Indeed a very boring day. Agree? Especially when you have nothing to do and all you do is just laze in front of the computer and Facebook yourself wtf? I have yet to clean my room (yes, i'm still procrastinating sigh) and I'm too bloody lazy to even watch my leftover One Million Star. Look at how lazy I can be. The only thing I found hardworking in myself is.. to youtube my beloved husband hehe.




He can pronounce cantonese so accurately!! I'M SO PROUD OF HIM *shed a tears*



This is so cute can die wtf.



And this.. I don't know who this person is but.. I'm certainly very impressed with this japanese rapping wtf. I can never rap each word so accurately. I tend to jumble words together :/



This is Gillian Chung in Be My Guest. Its gonna be in Astro Wah Lai Toi, Channel 311 at 1030pm today. I really wanna see this so badly. Let's see what she have to say about it.. Poor girl.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: