18 March 2009

Bleeding Purse

How how how how? *super frustrated Vivi*

I am broker than brokeback mountain wtf. Very irrelevant but who cares, I'm trying to express my brokeness but couldn't think of any better word to replace wtv. I need money. I need to have a budget. I think I should stop going out yumcha at night, hopefully I can save more money that way. 4.20rm a bloody cup of drink, imagine if I go OldTown every bloody night; 4.20 x 7 = 29.40rm!!!! FUHREAKING OVER BUDGET MUTHATOOT OVERSPEND I ONLY GET 20RM A WEEK. I should stop spending money in school and shall go out monthly. I wish the economy recover asap T_T I want a raise in my allowance.

So calculative ._. but I'm saving money. Saving money for tooooo many stuffs. Why do I have so many wants and needs. I'm never enuff of food. Temptation is something I can never control. One of the tooooo many stuff is something that girls would need it now/future/fufuture. Something that would burn a big fat hole in our purse.. WHAT? MY DAD DON'T PRINT MONEY.

Make a guess?

.
.
.
.
.


No?

.
.
.
.
.

Yes, its fuhreaking cosmetics. How could possibly any girls say no to..



?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (My personal favo)



this.


this.




this.




this.




this.




this.

Okay la prolly for vain girls only but which girl is not vain you tell me?! Girls, stop complaining that you're ugly wtf wtf this is bullshits cause there's no ugly girls out there only lazy girls. If you bother to actually dress up abit, I'm sure you would kill lotsa guys out there. So, start doing something! Start killing guys wtf.

How to not burn my purse x_X Give me a santa pleeez. Does Santa visits during ChingMing -_- I want this so so so badly.


I even added this in my wishlist hehe.



I wish the two of my brothers would get a girlfriend tomorrow or asap so the girlfriend would buy me this hehe. Usually brother's girlfriend would sayang the boyfriend's sister more so I shall use this on them. Hopefully they bring me out shopping wtf. Eh brothers if you're reading this, when are you bringing home your girlfriend?!?! Mum&Dad cannot wait already. Go get a girlfriend plezzzz!! I want my brush set -_- NOT FOR PAINTING ONE WTF. You guys get a girlf, I happy, Mum&Dad also happy. FAIR NUFF RIGHT ;D



*Vivi start brainwashing herself* Budget budget budget. Money money money.

Jack have been in a bad mood today but surprisingly, half of his face turned black only.



Vivian out.

0 bombs thrown: