09 February 2009

Food is ENEMY

Counting down to the worst day of the year: 5 fcuking days.
Counting down to stupid 1st Monthly Test:
12 godamn fcuking days.

Hi all. :)
Haven't been doing such greeting lately. Hi again wtf.


Jennilover's shot. I miss youuuu grr!


I should be happy that its a holiday today but I don't seem to be happy about it at all! I think I'm starting to hate holidays instead :/ I was so so bored yesterday night till cSeong burst out laughing when he saw me stoned face. I was staring at... the grass -_-. It was thaaaaaaaaat bad okayy. I got grumpy and kind of argued with Mummykins but I'm not feeling bad at all because it was her fault wtf. I am not the person to blame sheesh. Anyway, we're all good now haha. 一家人是永远都吵不散的! (Cropped this from the Concerto/协奏曲)


Before I leave to bermandi-manda,


LOOK AT HIS HEIGHT O_O



FREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKING TALLLLL O_O x100.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: