22 February 2009

1STMT

  • The first monthly test just started yesterday.

  • I did my paper really badly wtf. 1 down, 7 more to go ;(

  • I am really sick of the plannings for Redang.

  • I woke up at 930 to have a breakf with le' parents but they already went out wtf! I have to eat like maggie early in the morning ew.

  • I just put up a favo song of mine at the side. I understand how annoying it is but I cannot stop myself from listening to it heh.

  • I love Peiwuon.

  • I wanna go Redang. How?

  • I hate ego guys wtf.

  • "Vivian, you need to study today. Study study study!" self hypnotize.

  • Why isn't anyone online when its 1145am already!

  • I can't wait for the March holidays.

  • I am out.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


@ 9.09pm.


I know I shouldn't be blogging at this very minute cause I certainly need to get my butt off to study my ass off. But I haven't been posting up a proper post wtf wtf which makes my hand damn itchy. I really need to type. And guess what? I haven't studied a single shit of Commerce since morning WTF WTF WTF. I know! Okay maybe I should really leave now.


Please miss me and please pray for a lazy bum like me. I'll appreciate it, really!


Bye for now..... :(

0 bombs thrown: