15 January 2009

Malas giler


Have I mention that c902 have the most retarded camera ever? The camera is really killing me and its so troublesome to edit every photos. The picture is colorless ok so scary wtf. Okok no complains. I'm sure Jenn is gonna be like.. "Vivian, you're 17 already wtf,"


But,

so sorry to tell you that I have another complain to do HAHA not funny.


I really dislike my english teacher wtf. She doesn't understand us and she's not even trying to at least put the effort to understand us either! She doesn't listen to what we have to say and she is just weird that way wtf. The shugar paper is supposed to be up at the back of the class but we ran out of shugar paper and you know what.. She replaced it with very ugly green color paper and she told us not to take it down WTF? -_-


Today, Suet drew bamboo sticks on the manila card and have yet to cut it out. And guess what my teacher did man.. Jeng jeng jeng, she wanted to just paste the whole damn manila card on the board without even cutting it...... o m f g w t f b b q. I really felt damn zha dou can die. Also, we learned how to use singular/plural, and, has/have, do/does for english today hahahahahaha. I really am super speechless can die.


Lemme show you something ;P



Its a pink mouse but the photo is retarded wtv.



MY BIRTHDAY CARD WTF WTF SO BIG CAN DIE I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
From the lovebirds, Fats and Weelee.


Time to telly ;D



My whole family went speechless seeing this haha.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: