09 December 2008

Happy Family

I spent my night at Aunty Judy's daughter's wedding dinner at Tai Tong SS2 yesterday night. Phewww, a very long sentence indeed. Sat with a very happy family :) Their all so funny and uhmm.. funny lol. I cannot stop laughing but poor Mummykins, she had to hear ye sou with Paps throughout the whole dinner haha. Jacky and Jonn does look alike wtf! Like a photostated version.

Met up with Busuk at One-U for cny bajus but ended up buying 1 top from Padini only grr. I wanna buy something and oh myyyy cny is just around the corner. Oh yeah btw, I have been watching alot of movies lately. Mainly, korean ;P


Rating: 1/10.
Belated Love. Tooooo retarded. I didn't even finish watching it ugh.



Rating: 2/10.
Spider Lilies. Very bad story line. I don't understand what are they trying to say.



Rating: 7/10.
The Mighty Princess. Not baaaaaaad, cute korean dudes ;P



Rating: 8/10.
100 Days with Mr Arrogant. *thumbs up* Very touching yet sweet.



Rating: 9.9/10.
He Was Cool. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS THE BEST! *two thumbs up* This is a must watch!


I don't know what to write about ._.


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: