22 November 2008

Koizora!


Koizora/恋空.


I'm never a fan of Japanese dramas. I don't know why I dislike it either but yala I don't like it wtf. I was reading through Michy's blog yesterday night and she mentioned about the drama above so decided to watch it since I've got nothing to do. A 6 episodes drama - I likee! SHORT AND NO LOHSOH MOMENTS ;D.


Oh myyyyyyy! THIS DRAMA IS FUCKING GOOD MAN! I cried at the 1st episode itself. I am a big fan of romance drama especially if its about highschool/college romance. Now, I think 6 episode would be too short wtf. I am only at the mid of episode 2 but the drama is so so so nice grrr. Good girls like bad boys. This is so true tsk tsk tsk. Go watch it! Its really good I SWEAR!


GRRRR WTF WTF WTF STUPID CB TOLD ME THE ENDING MAHAI GRRRRRRRRR. I HATE YOUUUUUU!! -__-


GO WATCH IT AH! ;D


Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: