29 October 2008

Who?

Which idiot would still continue to attend a tuition where she already finished the paper itself?

Me.

Which idiot would actually attend a 3 hours an a half tuition when she could have all the time to stay at home to study Commerce?

Me.

But,

I'm sure I'm not the only not so smart human who does that. Of course I am not gonna continue to be that not so smart person because I'm not gonna go for + Maths tuition later. If Sengster is reading this, I don't need your explanation anymoree. I think we had enough talks about this 'stupid' and 'not so smart' issue heh :)

I am so regret to go to school today wtf. The class was really really empty although there's only 4 absentees. The initial plan to go to school was to study Commerce but of course plan failed wtf. Oh well, the plan would still fail even if I stayed at home.

I have a good news! I passed my + Maths paper MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO HAPPY CAN DIE DOT COM!! I did not have the courage to ask for my marks but I have a bunch of kepoh friends so they would do my job for me haha. I didn't expect to pass at all okayyyy! Pn Zan made it sound so easy to pass the the + Maths SPM paper. I think I would have to reconsider lol. PP talked to me for a sec and he thinks I should continue to attend + Maths classes in school because I'm in the best class HAHAAHHAHA. Dropping it would be sucha waste.

I really need to study for Commerce later. I HAVE VERY STRONG DETERMINATION LATELY OKAYYY! YOU THINK YOU CAN BREAK IT SO EASILY AHHHH! :)

Chaooo for noww.

Loves, V.

0 bombs thrown: